Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Extreme Couponing?

Maybe. I rarely get the chance to run to the store without my kiddos.  However, Sunday I was up early with Baby Sis and decided to make a quick run into town.  I am not a huge fan of our local Walmart because it is usually packed, but a blogger friend of mine from My Springfield Mommy clued me in on some great deals and I wanted to see if they were all sold out.  Boy, am I glad that I stopped!  Check out these fabulous freebies!


  • I had 5 $3/3 Nabisco snack coupons making the Teddy Grahams & Nutter Butters FREE!
  • Then, I had 6 $1/1 Bic Stationary Item...which I actually got back $0.03 per item because they were priced at $0.97, except for the White Out which was $1.00. 
  • I had a FREE coupon for the Hasbrowns from my favorite Magazine ALL YOU
  • Finally, I had a coupon for the packaging tape from Duct Tape Website that made the tape FREE! It was priced at $1.00 and the coupon was $1 off any Duct Tape. 
Of course, I had to pay sales tax on the items, but my grand total came to $0.59.  Woo Hoo!

Check your coupon stash and see if you have any of these coupons and head to Walmart.  These are regular prices!  Note: The Teddy Grahams are located in the checkout aisle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)