Monday, April 9, 2012

Cookies & Cream Dessert


Looking for a yummy dessert recipe?  I made this for my hubby's family yesterday for Easter and it was a hit.   The best thing...it is super easy to make! 

Here is what you need:

Crust: 
2 c. crushed Oreos 
6 Tbsp. butter, melted

Layer 1:
1 (8 oz) package of Cream Cheese
1 c. powdered Sugar
1/2 (8 oz) container of cool whip 

Layer 2: 
2 (3.4 oz) packages of instant vanilla pudding 
3 c. milk 
1 tsp. vanilla
Remaining half (8 oz) container of cool whip

Layer 3:
1 1/4 c. Oreos, crushed 

Directions:
For Crust:  Mix cookie crumbs and butter.  Press on bottom of 9x13in. pan.  Chill.  Beat together cream cheese and sugar; fold in 4 ounce whipped topping.  Spread over crust and chill while mixing next layer.  Mix together pudding mixes, milk and vanilla; fold in remaining 4 ounces of whipped topping.  Spread over cream cheese layer.  Sprinkle cookie crumbs over all.  Chill several hours.  Yields 12 to 15 servings. 

***This recipe was given to me from my sister-n-law. Not sure where she got it from, but she always has the best recipes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)