Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Try-Something-New-Tuesday: Lysol Touch of Foam Review


We are loving this Spring weather that we have been having.   Finally, we can get outdoors...and let me tell you, my kids are loving it!  The only downside to this weather is the dirt, sand and grime that my kids are coming into the house with.  Thankfully, I have a bathroom right inside the backdoor and a bottle of the new Lysol Touch of Foam Antibacterial Hand Wash.  As a Bzz Agent, we have been able to try it out for free, and we're loving it!
We were sent a lovely bottle of the lavender scent to try out and some coupons to pass around.


First of all, I love the lavender scent.  It might be a bit feminine, so men might not enjoy the scent left behind, but my hubby hasn't said anything yet.  One thing I like about this is the thick foam.  It doesn't slip off your hands.   Another awesome thing about this soap is that it kills 99.9% of the germs that may crawl onto your skin throughout the day.  This is a huge plus for me, especially since I have a little boy who will pick up anything!  Today he came running into the house with two worms wiggling around his fingers.  This was after he kept picking up a poor tree frog in our backyard. 


Thankfully, this little stinker loves the foaming action of the Lysol hand soap and I don't have to fight with him to get him to wash his hands (or mouth..Do you see how filthy he is?) like I do with other soaps.  What little kid doesn't like foam?

If you need hand soap, give Lysol a try!

Note: I was given the Lysol Soap to try for free as a Bzz Agent.   I was not in anyway compensated for my true opinion.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)