Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Whatcha Eatin'? Week of March 3rd



After several months of eating out and whipping together dinners, I am finally fed up and ready to make a menu this week!  I am organizing and cleaning out my pantry & freezer this month.  In fact, I am going to start phasing out all the processed foods in our home over the next month so we have quite a bit of food to get rid of. 

Monday:  Cream Cheese Crock Pot Chicken over Rice, Cooked Carrots
Tuesday:  Goulash, Salad, Garlic Bread
Wednesday: Leftovers or Chicken Strips & Fries(my hubby will be gone)
Thursday: Chicken and Noodles (Super Yummy and Super Easy recipe I will share this week!)
Friday:  Pizza
Saturday:  Cheeseburgers, French Fries, Baked Beans, Cottage Cheese
Sunday:  Chili, Cheese & Crackers, Veggies & Dip

I am linking this up at Organizing Junkie's blog.  Check out the other blogs to get some recipe inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)