Monday, January 19, 2015

Goals for 2015


January's half way over and I decided to buckle down and make some goals. I am not expecting to start and be successful with these goals in January, but hope to make progress in these areas by the end of 2015.  Studies show that if you write your goals down, you are more likely to obtain them, so here goes. 

1.  Get a handle on my laundry situation.
2.  Set up an exercise routine for 3 days a week.
3.  Lose the 30 lbs that I gained in 2014. 
4.  Go to bed when my husband does.
5.  Follow a morning and night routine for keeping my kitchen clean.
6.  Stop eating out so much.
7.  Increase my water intake.
8.  Keep a prayer journal.
9.  Read the books that people have given me to "borrow" and give them back.
10. Hold my children more responsible for household duties.
11. Get rid of 2015 items from my house in 2015.
12. Finish decorating each room of my house.
13. Print out all my digital photos.
14.  Make digital baby book for at least one of my children.  (Bonus for all three!)
15. Tame the paper monster in our house.

I will be sharing more on these goals throughout the year.  What are your New Year's resolutions or goals? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)