Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Monday...Meal Plan & More!

My mornings are typically chaotic.  I usually wake about 5:45, make my hubby breakfast, pack his lunch, take a super quick shower, get dressed, wake up the boys, make them breakfast, pack their lunches, wake up Little Sis, get boys on the bus, work on getting Little Sis dressed, pack breakfast for her, throw her in the car, head to work around 7:50. There is very little time to actually enjoy my morning.  Today was different.

It was a glorious Monday morning here.  The kids are out of school for spring break and I am not working.  I was able to actually wake up and enjoy the peacefulness. This morning, I was able to enjoy my coffee and read my daily devotional.  I even had time to peak out the window and catch a glimpse of the sun rising. 


What a wonderful morning!  It made me realize that this is how I want to start each and every day. 

I even had time to think about what to make for dinner this week! Here's our plan (linking this up on Organizing Junkie's site):

Monday:  Southwest Roll-ups, Mexican Rice, Carrots
Tuesday:  Chicken & Noodles, Dinner Rolls
Wednesday:  Grilled Chicken, Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans 
Thursday:  Chili, Cheese & Crackers, Veggies & Dip
Friday:  Eat out or frozen pizza
Saturday: Easter Meal 
Sunday:  Easter Meal 

It is so nice to wake up refreshed and ready to take on the week!  My week will be filled of fun with the kids, maybe a trip to the park or zoo.  I also plan to take advantage of some of my time off work to declutter with the kids.  I am purging clothes and working on paper clutter this week. It's going to be a great week!    What are your plans?    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)